It's been 8 years since my last prom and high school dance…yikes! Where did the time go?? It feels like yesterday that I made dozens of trips to the mall in search of the perfect dress and shoes. I always was the kind of girl who did my own makeup for my school dances. That was one of my favorite parts of the night... sitting on my floor in the mirror with my best girlfriends by my side - getting so excited talking about the night ahead.
Here's a little awkward #TBT action I dug up from my past in honor of prom season! Eek!
This is one of my all-time favorite makeup looks to create on my beauty channel because I get a bit nostalgic during this time of year and I always like to focus it around drugstore brands. In high school I was only buying affordable makeup for the most part, so I created this look inspired by my old self and what I would do if I were going to prom again. Oh the good old days. :)
Watch the tutorial step-by-step tutorial here!
- L'Oreal True Match Foundation
- L'Oreal Nude 1 Eyeshadow Palette
- Makeup Geek Gel Eyeliner "Immortal"
- Maybelline "Falsies" Mascara
- Ardell "Wispies" False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer "Fair"
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Powder
- Physicians Formula Bronzer
- NYX "Natural" Cream Blush
- L'Oreal Prolast Lipstain "Permanent Blush" #117
- NYX Infallible Extender Setting Spray
If you're attending prom this year, I hope you have the most magical, unforgettable night!!